Precision Metal Stamping
If you’re seeking a contract supplier who can provide headache-free metal stamping services, then look no further than LMC Industries. Our experienced engineering team, full-scale tooling department, and strict quality control process work together to make your parts run like clockwork….and it all takes place on our 20 stamping presses housed in 86,000 square feet of production space.
Metal Stamping Capabilities
- Progressive Die Stamping. For parts ranging from simple to complex, our progressive die stamping can accomplish the piercing, trimming, forming, and coining required to deliver your in-spec parts.
- In-Die Tapping and Threaded Inserts. We can maximize the efficiency of our cycle times by combining the tapping and stamping processes, readying your parts for assembly and meeting your turnaround time expectations.
- In-Die Assembly. We can feed multiple strips into the stamping tool to produce and assemble parts simultaneously, bringing more automation to your process—enhancing your turnaround time and reducing the labor required to yield a finished piece.
Value-Added Processes for Metal Stampings
LMC Industries has an entire plastics division right under our roof, helping you reduce complexity in your process, shorten turnaround time, and more.
The LMC Industries Advantage
Any supplier can deliver run-of-the-mill results when it comes to metal stamping production. We go beyond what’s expected to bring you unparalleled quality…and priceless peace of mind.
- Engineering. With over a century of combined industry experience, our engineering team partners with yours to optimize your parts for manufacturability and solve problems that other suppliers can’t.
- Quality. Our quality team is like a fine mesh sieve—only the creme de la creme gets through so your customers (and end consumers) stay satisfied and safe. LMC proudly maintains ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949 certifications.
- Secondary Processing. With headquarters just outside St. Louis, MO, we have well-developed partnerships with internationally respected processors in heat treating, chrome plating, and more.
We know that your tooling represents a major investment in your business. We safeguard that investment with our fully-equipped onsite tooling department, which features the following capabilities:
- Die analysis. Each initial run starts with a die analysis that evaluates your tooling to ensure it will yield the proper results. If we discover any issues, we’ll repair your tooling the right way, right under our roof.
- Die maintenance. All of our dies undergo a preventive maintenance program that’s tracked and recorded in our software. We have a proven track record of extending tool life for our customers, saving thousands and enhancing the profitability of your product lines.
- Die manufacturing and fabrication. For new programs or those requiring new tooling, we can manufacture and fabricate some dies right here at LMC. For highly complex tooling, we work with a trusted local partner known for delivering excellent quality.
Industries We Serve
- Outdoor power
- Lawn & garden
- Sporting Goods
- Research & Development/Prototyping
Gain peace of mind with a metal stamping partner you can trust.
If your current metal stamping supplier is delivering disappointing results, it’s time to make the switch. Connect with one of our experts today to discuss your challenges, and we’ll get to work solving them together.